Competitive salary | Remote | Paid time-off | Earn in EUR / USD / BTC / ETH / USDT
We’re looking for someone to engage with that creative, inspired, tech-savvy, financially-literate, fiercely independent, always curious community. Someone who understands crypto and the blockchain space deeply, and who appreciates that an audience as diverse as ours cannot be met with a one-size-fits-all approach.
You’ll drive interest in our news, videos, events and educational products with a range of voices that are as versatile as they are authoritative. You’ll appreciate that different venues require different tones, and that while our people-centric news stories can sometimes benefit from a light touch, at other times our social outreach should convey the gravitas of our research and investigative work.
As well as a keen fundamental understanding of the social landscape, you’ll be excited by the emergence of non-traditional networks, and eager to learn about the developing decentralized social media space.
This is a key role that requires exemplary written communication skills, fanatical devotion to detail, and the ability to develop creative ideas consistently.
Although we are entirely decentralized, this role will involve working on GMT, GMT+1, GMT+2, or GMT+3 time, depending on your location.
- Write in multiple voices, from newsy to light and humorous, to tailor content according to both message and medium.
- Maintain and develop a keen understanding of the industry, its history, the current news, and benchmark against top-performing social media creators in the sector.
- Write posts that are accurate, clear, concise, and engaging.
- Work across the organization with writers, editors, event planners and product managers to create captivating social media posts, content, and campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Work with the team to build scalable, replicable processes; and educate other team members on how to execute against team strategies when you are not there to supervise.
- Design and create social media memes and quote graphics.
- Act as a community manager for the Discord group of Bitcoin-Era’s new subscription product, Markets Pro.
- Rapidly gain an understanding of the platform and respond to user questions about the platform’s features.
- Assist Markets users with basic cryptocurrency trading tasks such as explaining how to register for an exchange or how to read
- Identify opportunities to promote the Markets Pro product through the platform’s success stories and customer testimonials
- 2-4 years experience creating social media copy and content preferred, ideally with experience in news propagation.
- Prior experience within the crypto / blockchain industry required, whether in a professional or personal capacity.
- Excellent written communication skills and superb English skills.
- Excellent editing skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently for stretches of time, and able to set and meet deadlines
- Comfort quickly switching gears and focus, moving from social media posting to content creation to campaign building throughout the day.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, particularly Twitter and Facebook.
- Although this is a copy-first role, experience with graphic design software and visual creation is preferred — or at a minimum, a strong appreciation for how to work closely with designers to amplify your message.
- Demonstrable record of using social media data insights to drive high-performing content.
- An understanding of cryptocurrency trading such as technical analysis is strongly preferred
Please email [email protected] with your cover letter in the body of the email, along with a link to your online resume or LinkedIn profile. We will not open attachments.
Ideally you will also include links to previous work of which you are particularly proud, together with a summary of how your creative talents boosted engagement and results. Or fill out the form below: